Thursday 24 November 2011

Flawless


She's beautiful in every way. She may not know, but I know what I say. Many do not understand, but I know exactly what she feels.

Many fail to see what's within, to them, she's just another, to me, she's so much more. I understand her, and I know exactly how she feels.

In such a world, where things are not as clear as they appear, I can vouch for her, cuz I know her. Trust me, I have heard a lot of things, but who is perfect? Show me one perfect being and I will walk on water for you.

Who cares what the past holds, when the future may hold so much more. I do not deal with the past, I work on the present to be a part of the good side of the future, so that's what I do right now.

She is beautiful, but sometimes she feels insecure, she feels the need to hide, in whatever. But really, she shouldn't. She should not look in the mirror and ask why, she shouldn't even think of thinking of being 98% She should stay 100% her, cuz in the end, she will forever be beautiful, by heart and by face. All it takes is the right people around, she'll be the best there is.

Flawless, believe it, you will be it. Perfection, don't strive for it, it'll come to those that believe in better.

1 comment: